You are here
IEM’s fusible load interrupter product line is available in the 5kV, 15kV, and 27kV classes in outdoor non-walk-in, outdoor walk-in and indoor enclosures. IEM metal enclosed switchgear utilizes a compartmentalized construction isolating the bus, cable, and main switches and allowing for minimal maintenance and use of interior barriers.
Metal-enclosed switchgear can be configured to meet unique physical and electrical requirements.
- Voltage: 2400V to 27kV
- Ampacity: 600A to 3000A
- Optimal component selection includes any commercially available vacuum circuit breakers from industry leading manufacturers
- Rear access for load and incoming connections
- Compartmentalized construction with breaker compartment for each device
- One-high or two-high construction
- Unit substation primaries
- Indoor or Outdoor applications
Fully rated bus is based on density ratings, not UL heat rise tests, resulting in more bus and lower operating temperatures.All enclosures are finished using a state-of-the-art powder coating system providing an indoor finish that exceeds the 1500 hour salt spray testing requirement for outdoor equipment to 3000 hours.Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
- IEM Switchgear meets or exceeds all ANSI, IEEE, and NEMA standards applicable to metal clad switchgear including C37.20, C37.20.2, C37.20.3, C37.55, C37.57, and NEMA SG-4.
- NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures