IEM’s superior design and engineer process allows for flexible
solutions to your inland and coastal environment application.
- NEMA 3R Standard
- Temperature Fans for cooling
- Single and three phase models
- Double wall construction
- Ground fault monitoring system
- Up to 1200 Amp Main Circuit Breaker with 16 Single-Phase Branch Circuit Breakers or 10 Three-Phase Branch Circuit Breakers
Emergency Fused Coordination Panels
- Voltage – 120V – 600V; Ampacity – 250A and 400A
- 65kA at 480V
- UL Listed
- Coordinated for emergency Loads
- Main breaker, main lugs, subfed breaker – optional
Custom designed walk-in enclosure designed for the protection of equipment for the outdoor application.
- Allows any size layout or configuration
- Built and shipped in one unit, no assembly on-site required
- Installed and wired equipment to customer specific application
- Custom paint and sheet metal fabrication per application
Generator Cable Tap Boxes
IEM’s generator cable tap boxes allow customized flexible solutions when safely connecting a facility stand-by power circuit breaker with a portable generator.
These pass through devices allow for customized solutions for your specific electrical requirements.
- Rated for 600A applications at 240V or 480V
- Wall mounted/pad mounted
- Free standing
- Lug and cam lock connections available
- Power meters