You are here
IEM’s unique design and manufacturing capabilities provide for the integration of various components or products into a single assembly specifically suited to a defined purpose. The Custom Assembly process eliminates the need to compromise or combine several products from various manufacturers into a less ideal solution.
IEM’s superior design and engineer process allows for flexible solutions to your inland and coastal environment application.
- NEMA 3R Standard
- Temperature Fans for cooling
- Single and three phase models
- Double wall construction
- Ground fault monitoring system
- Up to 1200 Amp Main Circuit Breaker with 16 Single-Phase Branch Circuit Breakers or 10 Three-Phase Branch Circuit Breakers
Emergency Fused Coordination Panels
- Voltage – 120V – 600V; Ampacity – 250A and 400A
- 65kA at 480V
- UL Listed
- Coordinated for emergency Loads
- Main breaker, main lugs, subfed breaker – optional
Custom designed walk-in enclosure designed for the protection of equipment for the outdoor application.
- Allows any size layout or configuration
- Built and shipped in one unit, no assembly on-site required
- Installed and wired equipment to customer specific application
- Custom paint and sheet metal fabrication per application
Generator Cable Tap Boxes
IEM’s generator cable tap boxes allow customized flexible solutions when safely connecting a facility stand-by power circuit breaker with a portable generator.
These pass through devices allow for customized solutions for your specific electrical requirements.
- Rated for 600A applications at 240V or 480V
- Wall mounted/pad mounted
- Free standing
- Lug and cam lock connections available
- Power meters
Fully rated bus is based on density ratings, not UL heat rise tests, resulting in more bus and lower operating temperatures.
All enclosures are designed for specific application with improved dimensional flexibility and finished using state of the art powder coating system providing an indoor finish that exceeds the 1500 hour salt spray testing requirement for outdoor equipment to 3000 hours.
Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.