You are here
At IEM, we pride ourselves in setting and raising the bar for innovation in the electrical distribution industry. From advanced engineering and technologies, to our parallel manufacturing process, quality control practices and experienced management, IEM is making a difference and so can you.
Our success depends on cultivating the diversity and skills that our employees bring to our business. We offer challenging projects, collaboration with smart people and an inventive culture. IEM employees appreciate working in an autonomous environment that fosters creativity and individual growth.
We’re looking for talented individuals who consistently go the extra mile for a project, client and colleague, people who are committed to continuous professional growth.
To apply for a career opportunity with IEM, send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position(s) you are applying for in the subject line. Please submit these documents as attachments in Word, Excel or Adobe PDF formats. Do not provide hyperlinks to websites for download. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
INSIDE SALES PROJECT MANAGER – FREMONT, CA
Purpose of the Position:
The overall responsibility of this position is to support Sales Manager in the sales process for assigned sales accounts to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Work closely with Sales Manager and oversee the sales process for assigned accounts and ensure all areas of the sales process are executed to plan
- Facilitate and coordinate with other teams, such as quotations, engineering, drafting, purchasing, manufacturing, testing, and shipping to ensure customer’s needs are met
- Be responsible for the preparation of order entry, drawing Submittal Package, and Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Prepare cost estimates and quotations by reviewing customer specifications and other related documents.
- Work closely with Purchasing to ensure product/inventory needs are met
- Maintain a good relationship with Manufacturing and Operations teams
- Act as a Liaison between our internal teams and the customer
- Ensure post order requirements from customers are met
- Act as a coordinator for Factory Acceptance Testing & Factory Witness Testing when required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing contractors, customers, and industrial accounts
- Project/Task management and the ability to carry out a plan that moves a task to completion.
- Organization skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales
- Manufacturing environment in an electrical power industry is a plus
- Knowledge of LV/MV switchgear products is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Experience with ERP systems is required, Infor preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency, Well organized and self-managed
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team, with commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently