You are here
IEM's PDU's are energy efficient and provide flexible solutions that will ultimately simplify your backup power management needs.
- Input Voltage 600VAC, 480VAC
- Input kA rating: 65 kA at 480V and 50 kA at 600V
- Output Voltage 208Y / 120V, 415Y / 240V
- Power Rating 300 kVA, 500 kVA, 600 kVA
- Dimensions: 54”W x 42”D x 80”H
- Distribution Breakers: 6 x 400A or 8 x 250A, 35 kA rated, individually mounted
- Suitable for installation with front access only
- Control and monitoring package with 7” touch panel interface
- Revenue-grade main metering
- Transformer with electrostatic shields
- Transformer K9 or K13 rated
- Standard and custom windings, DOE2016 or CSL-3 compliant
- Multiple monitoring, alarming and SER options
- Seismic tested to worst case response spectrum
- UL & cUL Listed
- Neutral bus rated 200% rated current
- Assured selective coordination between main and branch breakers up to rated short circuit current
- Modbus TCP communications
- Standard 150 kA surge protection with EMI / RFI filtering
Fully rated bus is based on density ratings, not UL heat rise tests, resulting in more bus and lower operating temperatures.
All enclosures are designed for specific application with improved dimensional flexibility and finished using state of the art powder coating system providing an indoor finish that exceeds the 1500 hour salt spray testing requirement for outdoor equipment to 3000 hours.
Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
IEM’s PDU’s meet or exceed applicable industry standards, including UL891, CSA, NEMA standards PB-2, NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures. Uses UL489 listed breakers.
IEM’s PDU’s meet seismic testing, circuit requirements as outlined by IEEE693 and ICC-ESAC156.